• Home
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • DCMA
  • Terms
  • gps mangalindak

    Home » » GPS Tracking for the Elderly

    GPS Tracking for the Elderly

    Posted by DAVID KURNIAWAN Posted on 10:48 AM with No comments
    By Jeff Monson


    "Both my mother and father have Alzheimer?s disease. My husband and I have to hold jobs to support us all. I don't have brothers or sisters to assist me in caring for them. We do, however, have a home health nurse who comes during the day to assist with meals, but there are times when they are home alone. Their newest interest is going out for walks. Now that the weather has gotten nicer, they enjoy spending time outside again. The only problem is that they tend to wander off. Last week they turned up missing and we found them almost 2 miles away just hanging out at a park. They were missing for over 4 hours! They didn't even know that they were lost. What can I do to keep them safe? How can I make sure they stay together? And when can I be alerted that they have left the house when we?re not home? I feel like I?m leaving a child at home unattended when I go to work every day. Can somebody please help me!?

    Alzheimer's Patients Leaving the House

    Do you currently have a loved one with Alzheimer's, loss of memory, or Dementia that wanders or that you have concern could roam away? I did, but I found a good solution! I came across the best system out there to help keep an eye on my roaming Alzheimer?s parent. The PT-600 is truly a live GPS tracking device that's no larger sized than the size of a card deck, and these instruments aren?t limited to tracking on cars. I stashed the GPS unit inside a pocket in my mom's bag, an item she would never leave the house without and, eureka! I never ever lost track of her or will lose track of her again. This piece of equipment is designed for gps tracking on a car, a GPS tracking device for children, and now a GPS tracking device for Alzheimer's patients!

    Here is a brief explanation on exactly how it functions:

    You obtain the PT-600 GPS tracking device and set up the monthly tracking plan. The tracking service is a month-by-month plan with absolutely no long-term contract necessary and the monthly charge is just $39.95 for the 10-second update package (a modest investment for the peace of mind it provides!). What "10 second plan" indicates is that each 10 seconds, the system sends it's precise position to the tracking hosting server. At any rate, whenever your unit is delivered, you'll need to make a simple phone call to create your account, and, except for charging the battery of the device, it's ready to track right away. Position the device on or in whatever you want to track, be it a car, handbag, back pack, belt, shirt pocket, etc. You log into your tracking account from virtually any web-connected pc or mac or web-enabled cellular phone and you can view the unit progress over the map or satellite image?Live! With 10-second refreshes and unlimited use per month for under $40 dollars, this really is the very best offer I have seen. You may also set up a geo-fence for the unit, and if it enters or exits that perimeter, you're going to get an e-mail or an SMS text message notifyingyou. It also offers historical play back in the event it is on the move when you are not viewing. This enables you to view everywhere it has already been and find it whenever you have to do so. This gadget has saved both my mother's life as well as my sanity! Thank You PT-600 for being the most incredible automobile tracking system on the planet!




    About the Author:

    Jeff Monson is the owner of JLM Merchandise Surveillance and Security Products, specializing in GPS devices for tracking on cars, children, alzheimer's patients, and other assets.


    FACEBOOK DIGG TWITTER GOOGLE+ LINTASKAN STUMBLEUPON

    Newer Post Older Post
    Powered by Blogger.

    Sponsor Link

    Popular Posts

    • Advantages and Disadvantages Of Garmin GPS navigator
      By Jeremy King Getting lost whereas out on a street journey is sort of pure; however such a situation will be easily prevented by drivers i...
    • Ford Escape: The First Hybrid Developed In North America
      By Jim Timothys Surprisingly, the first crossbreed car that was made in America was the Ford Escape. It was meant to have its release in 20...
    • What Is The Point Of An Auto Navigation System?
      By Owen Jones Maps are essentially defective. By the time the surveyors have finished and the data that they have collected has been mapped...
    • Where to buy security systems for your van
      By Mark Luce Whether criminals are after the expensive equipment in your van or the vehicle itself, protecting it with a security system is...
    • Why You Need A GPS Navigation Tool
      By Lori West Thanks to the early navigators of the world who heroically sailed the seas and scaled the mountains during the primitive days ...
    • Reviewing the Garmin
      By Aaden T. Ragazzo When playing golf do you spend a great deal of the time searching at yardage markers and sprinkler heads to mark your s...
    • A brief overview of the Garmin 2360LMT
      By Alan Christopher Introduced by Garmin in late 2010, the Garmin nuvi 2360LMT is a portable mid-range GPS unit featuring a 4.3 inch anti-g...
    • Save Fuel Prices By Utilizing The Fuel Tracking System
      By Paul Lee In present time, all of us are aware of the continuous rising costs of fuel, seeing the recent gas price increase. It's a ...
    • Dome Tents For Various Camping Styles
      By Juan C. Royall Camping and backpacking with dome tents are a few of the most popular activities amongst folks who like to get out into ...
    • Why a GPS Is Your Number 1 Accessory For Hiking or Skiing
      By Mary Anne Miller For years I would not hike alone because I know that I don't have a very good sense of direction, but now with a G...

    Sponsor Link

    Blog Archive

    • December (7)
    • November (11)
    • October (2)
    • September (2)
    • August (6)
    • July (4)
    • June (18)
    • May (12)
    • April (57)
    • March (89)
    • February (113)
    | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | DCMA | Terms |
    Copyright © 2013. gps mangalindak - All Rights Reserved
    Designed By Latest K-Pop News And bloggerspherepedia
    Proudly Powered By Blogger